Skip to main content

Weekend Revelations!

Weekend last was a beautiful weekend, not because I did anything special 
but I shared time with my daughter and 
our boys the mutts 
Dougal & Jasper.
 
We walked and talked and the best bit we laughed!

This is what chuckled me!
 In my daughter's own words !!!:-)

There was a power cut at work.  
Not a lot else to do so I looked in the book cupboard and found this book called 
The Answers (Neil Somerville) 

I was intrigued.  
The instructions in the Introduction said 
"quieten your mind and think over the question...you want to address.  
With your question firmly in mind, close your eyes and open the book at random...open your eyes and discover the response given".

So, having been single for a while now I asked probably the most important question on my mind...

"Will I fall in love again soon?" 

I followed the instructions and the book could have opened randomly at this page


or even this page


but, it actually opened at 


The only two blank pages in the entire book! ;)

Comments

Rochelle said…
Ohhhh mannnn...I guess you have to fill in the blank?!? ;->

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today - I really appreciate it.

xoxo
Rochelle
Kat Sloma said…
How interesting! I can't wait to see what you write there. :)
rebecca said…
ahhhh, you have been given the gift of writing your own story!
i hold you i LOVE!!!

in the mean time come haiku!
xoxoxoxoxxo,
rebecca
Rose said…
In runes there is one blank rune and it represents the unknown, unknowable, fate and karma... It is called Wyrd.

Only time can give you an answer on this one... I tend to think it means there are choices still to be made, not necessarily by you. Or that if your fate is written already in this, that you knowing would alter it somehow.

The guy might spill his coffee and decide to catch a later train... Or years before hand he might decide to give up coffee on a whim. Or if you knew there was a great love to come in your life, you might not give the guy in the coffee stained shirt on the train a second glance when he smiled at you....

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

Warrior Woman Detour

Yearning clear blue skies to brighten the road for ease, to step light of heart... Detour intersect is warrior woman's path she must tread alone, her only companion Om lifts a weighted heart... feeling vibrational warmth, she lights momentum... My heart is weighed down at the moment, we are waiting for scan results, my love has been in constant debilitating pain since before Christmas, I'm having a nasty IBS flare-up, I'm doing warrior woman work! I am grateful for this Friday morning ritual ~ Haiku my Heart, it is a wonderful distraction from the everyday, focusing on and fitting feelings into 575 syllables... Thanks to our Rebecca for hosting ~> Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon